Legal matters can be complicated. If you find yourself in need of a lawyer to help you sort out a problem, make sure you hire someone with the right experience — and someone you feel comfortable talking to about serious matters.
I am attorney Evelyn S. Hubbard. Equipped with more than 30 years of practice experience, I understand Georgia law, and I understand what my clients need. I regularly represent the children and grandchildren of clients I have served in the past. I am easy to talk to, easy to reach and easy to work with.
Solving Legal Problems Since 1979
My law firm has been based in Sylvania since 1979. I solve legal problems and help my clients improve their lives in areas of practice that include:
- Family law, which includes divorce, child custody, child support, adoption, guardianship and other important matters
- Bankruptcy protection that is available to many individuals and businesses that are unable to keep up with debt payments
- Social Security Disability cases, including SSD and SSI benefits that are provided to people who need assistance because of a physical or mental disability
- Estate planning, including wills and trusts, that helps my clients protect their families, preserve their assets and prevent problems in the future
- Probate and estate administration that enables families to settle their loved ones' estates as smoothly and quickly as possible
An Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Rincon And Springfield | Free Consultation
My staff and I are committed to providing direct, personal service to each and every one of my clients. I will be happy to answer your questions and help you understand your legal rights and options. I offer a free initial consultation.
Contact me to speak to a Springfield attorney for family law, bankruptcy, Social Security, estate matters and more.